Conference pricesAll prices listed below are in Australian Dollars ($ AUD).
- Workshop: Attendance, lunch and morning/afternoon tea
- The conference fee includes attendance, lunches and morning/afternoon teas, welcome dinner buffet (Mon), canape cocktail (Tues), conference dinner (Thurs), bus transport from Melbourne to RACV, Inverloch on Sunday or Monday and drop off to Melbourne Airport on Friday.
- The fee for a single day includes attendance, lunch and morning/afternoon tea on the day. To book a day-registration you will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Conference and Workshop
|Conference Registration only||$980|
|Workshop Registration only||$200|
|Day Registration only||$330|
|Conference and Workshop
|Conference Registration only||$600|
|Workshop Registration only||$120|
|Day Registration only||$200|
- Additional Welcome Buffet dinner tickets for the Monday are available at $70 per person
- Additional Canape-cocktail tickets for the poster session on the Tuesday are available at $75 per person.
- Additional Thursday Conference dinner tickets are available for $120 (limited availability)
- Social program prices can be found here and range from $40 to $150
Conference Social Programmes
See more details about the social program here.
Melbourne Airport and Melbourne City Pick Up
Shuttle bus services to RACV Resort, Inverloch, from Melbourne Airport and Southern Cross Train Station are provided for conference attendees and accompanying persons on the following dates and times (Melbourne time), at no cost.
|Day and Date||Airport||Southern Cross Train Station|
|Sunday, 27/11/2022||4:00 pm||4:45 pm|
|Monday, 28/11/2022||1:00 pm||1:45 pm|
|Friday, 02/12/2022||4:15 pm||5:00 pm|
An additional bus service, potentially at a different departure time, will be offered if one bus turns out to be insufficient on a particular day. If you request bus travel, you will be informed of alternative bus times that become available and given the option to swap to them.
Return to Melbourne Airport
Conference attendees will be offered a bus drop-off service to Melbourne Airport, departing RACV Inverloch at 1:30 pm and estimated to arrive at Melbourne Airport at 4:15 pm, followed by Southern Cross station at 5pm, on Friday, 02/12/2022. An express bus to Melbourne Airport will be available if more than one bus is required.
Register is now closed
While registering, accept AGUAi membership
Despite its name, the Australasian Genstat Users Association Inc (AGUAi) exists specifically to organize this biennial conference. As you register for the conference, please accept free membership. You will then be placed on the conference email list to stay informed about future AASConferences and be eligible to vote on who gets to organise the next AASC. For historical reasons the formal objectives of the association are:
- to foster association between persons involved or interested in using Genstat
- to foster association between persons involved or interested in the application of statistical methods
- to organise meetings and events focussed on statistical and statistical computing issues.
The Rules of Association are available here.
We recommend you to get travel insurance.
Book accommodation while you can
Delegates are recommended to book accommodation early in order to get their preferred option. Room availability is limited and, as we move closer to the conference date, RACV will be taking non-conference accommodation bookings from the public. Accommodation elsewhere in Inverloch is likely to involve a daily ~5km commute to the conference venue.
|Registration opens||1st June 2022|
|Abstract submission opens||4th July 2022|
|Abstract submission closes||31st August 2022|
|Notification of acceptance||22nd September 2022|
|Early bird registration closes||30th September 2022|
|Registration deadline for presenters||7th October 2022|
|Registration closes||11th November 2022|
|Workshops||28th November 2022|
|Conference||29th November - 2nd December 2022|
Cancellations must be notified in writing to email@example.com
Cancellations notified before 1st October 2022 will be given an 80% refund. After this date but prior to 10th November the refund will be 50%. After 10th November 2022 there will be no refund. This policy applies to conference registrations and to the social program.
In the case of the conference being cancelled, full refund excluding an administration fee of $AUD20 will be provided.